Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that have an amazing amount of protein, amino acids, chelated minerals, rhamrose sugars, pigmentations, enzymes and trace elements. It also helps in metabolism and better caring of the thyroid. It has the best ingredients and nutrients that are needed for the thyroid gland to function well. Most people have used spirulina to cure their thyroid problems. It contains lots of the vitamins and minerals that promotes better metabolism, which is also needed in the treatment of thyroidal diseases.
First, let’s find out what these blue – green algae have and how to use spirulina as cure for thyroid.
· Protein – we all need protein in our body, and spirulina is a very good source for it. It is roughly 65% to 71% protein. It provides all the eight amino acids that id good for the thyroid as well as our entire body systems. Regular intake of these blue – green algae can provide us the proper amount of protein that we need.
· 8 amino acids – in order for the thyroid to be working well, it needs to have the 8 amino acid components. All of these can be sound in the spirulina. Amino acids such as Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonin, Tryptophane, Valine. All these will have their own specific roles in maintaining our body’s health. They work starting from our brain, to the nerves, the metabolism and even our immune system. That makes the spirulina a cure for thyroid.
· 10 non- essential amino acids – these are good for the health of the thyroid. These non-essesntial amino acids are actually what the gland needs in repairing it after being damaged. The Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Cystie, Glutamic acid, Glycin, Histidine, Proline, Serine and Tyrosine are the 10 of the non-essential amino acids. If you might notice, most of them are actually ingredients for thyroid medicines and supplements. That is why it makes the plant a good treatment for thyroid problems.
· Minerals – This blue – green alga has complete minerals that are good for the thyroid glands. It has potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, selenium, iron and phosphorus.
Methods of eating:
· Fresh – There are different methods to eat spirulina as cure for thyroid. People who can get are fresh wants to eat it raw rather than cooked. That way, all the vitamins and minerals will be fresh and it is healthier to eat.
· Boiled – others like to boil the algae and just slice it to pieces and eaten with other ingredients like tomatoes.
· Juice – others like to eat spirulina as cure for thyroid in a juice form. They shake it with a blender and then drink it.
You can try this amazing blue – algae healer. Just make sure that you don’t have any allergies with it so that it won’t give you any bad reactions to your health.
Source by Ryan English