Your parents gave you the best sex education for couples and taught you everything you ever needed or wanted to know about sex…..right? Probably not and so most of us are left with allot of experimenting and wondering about our sexuality, especially after we have been with the same partner for any length of time.
I remember a client who came to see me who was feeling confusion about his sexual feelings. At a young age He had been forced to do sexual acts with one of his father’s male friends. The experience left him confused by a sense of needing “affection” from men in that way, even though he was happily married with three kids.
The point is, sex education for couples is more than just about our bodies and the erotica surrounding intercourse. We are all deeply influenced by our peers, the media, and especially our early experiences. Where then do couples get the information and advice they need? Most of us would dearly love to have a wise older person to lean on and bend our ear. That is rare, but there are ancient traditions that focused on mastering sex and intimate arts.
In these teachings are practical and fun techniques that are useful to modern couples. We all want to regain the fire in our relationships and to rediscover the magic of being playmates at sex. You might also discover that adults sex education lessons also instantly improve other aspects of your relationship.
- For men: imagine having complete control of when you want to ejaculate
- And for Women: imagine discovering secrets to expand your sexual magic and orgasmic potential. Wouldn’t that be nice? Being able to increase your sexual desire and joy of sex while also extending your orgasmic pleasure.
- You can both discover how to balance differences in libido.
- Discover how to explore and expand the amount of sexual pleasure you can experience and bring to each other.
- Learn how to maintain exciting sexual passion and keep love alive in a committed relationship while managing the stress of life, work and family.
When it comes to sex, reading about it is boring. So When singles and couples see me about sexual issues, I encourage a fun and practical approach to learning more about sex. Having knowledge and wisdom about sex is a true gift to share as a couple and as a peer to others and younger people who may not find the greatest advice elsewhere.
Source by Jade D’leona