You might not be aware that there is actually a diet for gallstones. Most doctors won’t bother to tell you about it, since they are more likely to suggest a gallbladder surgery that will leave you without your organ and about $20,000 in debt.
Fortunately, research continues to teach us more and more about gallstones and about how to help gallstones through diets and natural treatments.
This research is showing that in fact your diet makes a difference on how you form gallstones and on gallstone flushing. Even if you are set on getting gallbladder surgery, it may not hurt to try a simple gallstone diet that could end up saving your life and saving you thousands of dollars. (Removing your gallbladder puts you in danger of getting bowel and colon cancer.)
It all just takes applying some easy nutritional tips!
Gallstones and Your Diet
Why is it that more people still don’t realize that diet affects your health in a big way? In fact, a recent article lists over 20 diseases you are prone to if you are overweight.
And many doctors also are uninformed about how whole body health actually can prevent and relieve most diseases. For example, kidney stones can be blamed mainly on dehydration. So why don’t most doctors suggest the simplest, most effective remedy for kidney stones: drinking enough water every day?
Gallstones can also be treated and passed naturally, if you eat and drink the right things. Since your diet affects all parts of your health, your nutrition can also flush your liver and gallbladder, safely and naturally.
The following are tips your doctor should have suggested before surgery.
5 Gallstone Diet Tips
1. Fiber therapy – Studies confirm that a diet loaded with water soluble fibers can prevent and treat gallstones. The following tips tell you how to get more fiber.
2. Grains are essential in many ways for a healthy diet, especially if you have gallstones. Try these delicious grains: whole grain breads, buns, and bagels, bran flakes, corn bran and whole wheat cereals, brown rice and whole grain pastas. Grains not only help with constipation but also the added bowel movement helps flush your system. Avoid any grains that say ‘enriched’ anywhere on the label, though.
3. Water soluble fiber – We cannot say enough about how important water soluble fiber is for flushing your organs. Water soluble fiber is found in many fruits and vegetables. These choices help greatly in flushing: dried fruits (apricots, dates, prunes, raisins), blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and oranges.
4. Get 3-5 servings of vegetables a day and 2-4 servings of fruit, which follows the guidelines of the Food Guide Pyramid. Beneficial vegetables are: broccoli, dried peas, kidney beans, lima beans, green beans, and corn.
5. Be aware of what foods can trigger a gallstone attack. Jot down this brief list: eggs, pork, onions, alcohol, fried and fatty foods, salty foods, heavy proteins, milk from cows, processed and fast foods, and too much sugar.
Pass Your Gallstones in the Next 24 Hours
The tips you’ve just read can prevent and may even help treat your gallstones. Now consider a simple gallstone remedy treatment that is 100% guaranteed to help you avoid surgery and get rid of your gallstones. This treatment guides you step-by-step to dissolve and pass your gallstones painlessly.
Most people don’t really need surgery. In fact, thousands have already flushed their gallstones in less than 1 day with an easy, natural, proven home remedy.
Source by David Q. Smith