As you know, there are many types of skin diseases in this world, the most common one is acne. Most people know acne is caused by dirt in oily skin pores, but little is known that acne is also caused by the system of toxins in the body. If our liver and kidney can not cleanse all toxins in the body, then our skin become the third source for cleansing the remainder of toxins. It is the internal causes of acne.
In this article, we will try to tackle acne, by using the most common sense approach without going through the expert advices.
Here are some common approach tips:
1. Acne care treatment: cream and lotion
Be sure before applying skin cream or lotion in acne effected area, wash it with mild soap and tepid water because water too hot or too cold might cause the breaking of capillaries (small veins). The best choice of acne cream and lotion is the one made by using ingredients of natural remedies that exist in the kitchen of your home for cost effectiveness and little or no side effect. You can find some acne formulas in this article. For convenience, there are plenty of acne creams and lotions in pharmacy drug stores. Be sure to choose one that does not contain chemicals causing side effects to your sensitive skin. Ask the pharmacist in the drug store which is the best approach. Please note that chemicals help to preserve the product might cause side effects to your sensitive skin.
2. Reducing the intake of saturated fat
Saturated fat intake causing the build up of cholesterol in capillaries, the small veins in your skin. Without giving enough oxygen to it, your skin becomes oily and easy to attract dirt, causing acne. To avoid this, you should substitute your red meat intake by 4- 8 servings every week with fish. They not only have good sources of protein as meat but also guards against the cholesterol build up in small veins in your skin.
3. Lower your body toxins
The system of toxins in your body exist in result of poor diet. If the liver and kidney are not able to get rid of these toxins completely, the skin becomes an extra burden to remove them, causing acne. To avoid this, adding some delicious antioxidants super-foods in your diet will help to solve this problem quickly such as garlic, ginger, etc.
4. Eat foods that purify your blood
Foods that help to purify your blood stream will increase the circulation of blood to your skin, helping the skin to become more healthy and immune from any skin problems such as acne. you can find these foods in these articles.
I hope that this information will help, if you are interested in knowing more of acne and acne care treatment, please visit:
Causes Of Acne Your Doctor Will Never Tell You!
1. First of all, don’t trust anyone! By this I mean doctors and dermatologists will tell you that diet doesn’t matter, natural remedies for acne don’t work, that it’s just hormones and there’s nothing you can do but take their prescriptions. But, that’s not true!
2. What you eat matters! It so important to watch what you’re putting into your body. Avoid all processed foods, eat real foods and make sure to get enough fats into your diet, such as avocados and coconut oil. According to Natural News, Dairy can be a problem and this should be avoided, along with refined sugar.
3. Get a blood test! Test your blood for vitamins and nutrients to make sure you aren’t deficient in anything. Here are a few main ones to make sure you include; vitamin A and zinc. Also, it may be a good idea to check your thyroid and your hormone levels (progesterone and testosterone).
4. Allergens! Your acne may be a result of an allergy. Determine if there are any possible allergens that may be causing your acne, such as gluten, which may reduce the amount of nutrients absorbed. Other common allergens are dairy, yeast and eggs. Delayed food allergiesmay affect you especially if you have a leaky gut.
10 Best All Natural Remedies For Acne:
1. Baking Soda– This is my absolute favorite natural remedy for acne! Surprisingly, I only discovered baking soda masks a couple of years ago, and oh boy, is this stuff powerful at clearing skin! Baking soda not only helps eliminate breakouts and reduces inflammation, it is also an exfoliator and helps remove dead skin cells! Because of this, it also works great to reduce any old scars or acne marks. To use it, just take a few teaspoons of baking soda and mix it with warm water until it forms a paste. Apply the paste to your skin. You may want to leave it on for only 10 to 15 minutes the first few times as it may feel powerful. You can gradually increase the time up to an hour or even leave it on overnight (which is what I do). After one use you can see a great difference in your skin.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar– This natural remedy for acne is another powerful one, it has both antibacterial and antifungal properties. To start out, you may want to dilute a few teaspoons with half cup water or 1/4 cup water as it can be quite powerful when applied directly to your skin. Make sure to use apple cider vinegar that’s raw, unfiltered and labeled as “with the mother”, which has the most nutrients.
3. Coconut Oil– Coconut oil is antibacterial and antifungal. Coconut oil is also extremely moisturizing and gentle. It helps fight the bacteria and reduce redness. Apply the coconut oil to your skin and massage it in. You can reapply a couple times per day. With coconut oil, there is no need to ever use a moisturizer again, it works so well and doesn’t clog your pores. For optimal benefit, use organic coconut oil that is unrefined.
4. Tea Tree Oil– Tea tree oil is an essential oil and can be a very powerful all natural remedy for acne, as it is antibacterial. To apply it, mix a small amount (5 to 10 drops) of tea tree oil with a 1/4 cup water. Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply it to your skin. You can reapply throughout the day or leave it on under your makeup.
5. Egg Whites– For this, I’m not talking about eating them, they make a great natural remedy for acne when used as a facial mask! Egg whites reduce the oil and minimize your pores in addition to drawing out impurities. To use it, separate the egg white from the yolk, use a cotton ball or you can use your fingers to apply the egg white to your skin. After a few minutes you’ll start to feel it tighten, you can leave it on anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. Afterwards, your skin will have an amazing glow!
6. Lemon Juice– For this one, you can either use lemon juice or a fresh squeezed lemon. Lemons have natural antibacterial and astringent properties to help clear your skin. Apply the lemon juice to your skin and leave on for 15 minutes to an hour.
7. Garlic– Not only is garlic a great natural antibacterial when ingested, it also works great topically. To use it, take a clove of garlic and thinly slice it. Rub the slices on your skin, particularly any problem areas, making sure the juice of the garlic is applied. Leave on for 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
8. Ice Cubes– Rub an ice cube on problem areas to help reduce inflammation. Not only, does the cold close your pores it also forces the bacteria out. You can also splash your face with cold water to achieve similar affects.
9. Cornstarch– Cornstarch is very soothing and gentle. This is a great natural remedy for acne when you have a lot of redness or irritation. You can apply the cornstarch to your individual breakouts or to your whole face. Sometimes I leave it on overnight and find a huge difference in the morning!
10. Aloe– Aloe is very soothing and reduces inflammation and redness. To use it, apply the gel to your skin with your fingers, you can apply it several times a day. If you have an aloe plant, it would be even better as you get the aloe fresh, without any added ingredients. Or you could also just get an organic aloe gel, I use this kind.
I still continue to use these natural remedies for acne. Typically, I use the baking soda mask and coconut oil once a day. My skin is now clearer. However, if I have an unusually stressful week or stop using baking soda for a few weeks, I may get a breakout.
No matter what the cause is, there’s no time like the present to try these natural remedies for acne and try to improve your skin to the best it can be. The good news is there’s a lot to try!
Use these 10 best treatment options and PLEASE get back to me – provide feedback. We all need advice or to be able to advice others in laymans terms, for solutions aside from tetracycline/tetracycline, etc.