Is your love life suffering from low libido or lack of desire? Macrobiotics offers the natural secrets to revitalizing sexual health and libido.
A macrobiotic diet is a natural way to boost your metabolism and discharge toxins from the body, but there’s much more to health than just the foods you eat. A macrobiotic lifestyle focuses on eliminating mucous-causing foods-like dairy products, animal products, and unhealthy fats-from your diet. It also incorporates specific home remedies that cleanse and restore health.
Whole foods, herbs and supplements, and regular exercise are all part of the macrobiotic approach to maintaining all of the body’s organs – including women’s sexual and reproductive organs. If you’re looking for safe, natural, and powerful ways to spice up your love life, the following three macrobiotic home remedies may provide exactly the boost your sexual health needs:
1. Body Scrub
A body scrub not only helps improve sexual and overall vitality, it also increases blood and lymph circulation, removes dead skin cells, opens pores, and cleanses toxins. It’s easy to take a few minutes every day to add a body scrub to your regular cleansing routine:
1. Fill a basin with hot water. Wet an organic cotton washcloth and wring it out.
2. Scrub your extremities in a back-and-forth direction toward the heart.
3. Wet the washcloth again, wring it out, and move on to scrub another part of the body.
4. Remember to scrub your face, hands, each finger, and both feet.
The body scrub is most effective as a cleansing aid when it’s done twice each day, in the morning and evening.
2. Daikon Hip Bath
Dried daikon leaves are a natural remedy that helps dissolve mucous and stagnation in the reproductive organs. This hip bath is good for stimulating the metabolism and increasing libido. It’s recommended for all women’s health disorders, including ovarian and uterine diseases, vaginal discharge, painful menstruation, and low libido.
1. Add 5 bunches of dried daikon leaves to 5 quarts of pure water.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Add ½ cup sea salt.
4. Pour the hot liquid into a bathtub. Add warm water until it reaches a level that will be waist height when you’re sitting in the tub.
5. Immerse yourself and cover the bathtub with a large towel to promote perspiration.
6. Sit in the daikon bath for 10-20 minutes.
7. After the hip bath, it’s best to go straight to sleep.
Do the bath for 7-10 consecutive days. It’s best to schedule the hip bath for immediately before bed and at least an hour after eating.
3. Umeboshi Douche
It’s possible to dissolve mucous stagnation in the reproductive organs by douching with a macrobiotic remedy made from umeboshi plums immediately after a daikon hip bath. Umeboshi douche helps to reduce vaginal discharge and inflammation.
1. Boil 3 umeboshi plums in 1 quart of pure water for 20 minutes.
2. Turn off heat and cool to body temperature.
3. Strain one cup of liquid and use as a gentle douche.
4. Repeat daily with the remaining liquid for ten days.
These simple but effective macrobiotic home remedies are a powerful way to help boost libido and improve your sexual wellness and the health of your intimate relationships.
Source by Julie S. Ong