Detox from Benzodiazepine or anti-anxiety benzo drugs such as: paxil, atavan, xanax, valium and other benzo’s at integrative medical benzodiazepine detox center is strongly suggested for people having difficulties withdrawing under medical doctors supervision. Detox from benzo’s is safely and smoothly done in weeks if integrative medicine & nutrition is used in detox.
Caution: Benzo detox takes years when incorrect detox protocol is filling in place of correct detox methods and processes. Traditional medical practice is ignorant of the latest integrated medical techniques in benzo detox. Benzodiazepine detox difficulties resolved rapidly at integrative medical / specialized detox centers.
Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms Commonly Resolved at Integrative Medical Facilities
* sleeplessness, insomnia
* panic attacks, shortness of breath and rapid heart rate
* apparent bipolar symptoms
* inability to eat, stomach troubles
* anxiety stomach, nervous stomach
* amplified social phobia’s resulting from years of benzo’s
* brain zaps
* despair even breakdowns during withdrawal
* fear or despair
* believing yourself to be a drug addict or having a ‘benzo deficiency’
* skin crawling or itching
* there are others . . .
Benzodiazepine Detox Centers
Are medical detox facilities the same?
Do specialized benzodiazepine detox centers exist?
Why doesn’t every medical detox facility know how to smoothly withdraw people from benzodiazepine drugs?
Facts About Benzodiazepine Detox
1. Medical Detox facilities are not the same.
Typical medical detox facilities even those med detox facilities connected to drug rehab centers for the wealthy, don’t have knowledge or expertise in detoxing people having difficulties coming off of benzo’s. If difficulties arise, the benzo is only switched to a different drug in the hope the person will be healthier at a later time.
2. Specialized Benzodiazepine Detox Centers exist.
Benzo detox centers that have specialized protocol and experience with benzo detox exist in the US in very small and limited numbers.
A small sample of integrative detox centers are Novus in FL, USA and Agora in BC, Canada. Other integrative detox centers exist and can be found by a Google search or contacting the author of this article.
How Benzo Addiction Skyrocketed in the US & Canada
The major target for benzo sales in the 1960’s was housewives. ‘Mothers little helper’ was born in the form of a benzo pill.
When then President Bush removed restrictions on pharmaceutical companies to market drugs directly to the public on TV and media, massive pharmaceutical drug addiction over took US and Canada.
The major target of benzodiazepine drug sales in 1990’s and 2000’s were women. Women are most likely to ask for and become dependent to benzo’s after first getting them from their doctor. Often women only take the drug as prescribed but after a little as 6 weeks or between 6 months to 2 years, the drug can create dependencies in both women and men. Now men are just as likely to fall victim to benzo dependency.
* Nervous or anxious conditions are intensified and made worse by benzo drugs
* Withdrawing or reducing benzo amounts intensifies problems to near paralyzing levels
* Brain ‘zaps’ scare people into returning back onto benzo’s and confirm their dependency
3. Many medical detox facilities don’t know how to properly and smoothly detox people from benzo’s.
Understanding the science behind benzo activity, benzo damage and longer term benzo effects are still being discovered. Honest medical science is usually 50 years ahead of medical practice. This means we have about 45 years of waiting until effective and comfortable benzodiazapine detox methodologies enjoy common knowledge and are in practice by average medical detox facilities.
Source by Tibor A. Palatinus