Looking for an easy way to reduce your tummy and lose weight fast without exercise? If you want to get rid of your belly fat, you might consider eating more of these 6 healthy foods to eat to lose weight:
1. Eggs! Yes, cereal is fine. But a heartier meal will help control your feelings of hunger as the day progresses. Eggs have protein! And the scientists at Indiana University concluded that dieters who ate their largest portion of protein in the morning, felt full far longer than those who consumed most of their protein at lunch or dinner. For the rest of the day, you’ll be far less likely to overeat. If you want to hold off hunger, try to get at least 20-30 grams of protein with breakfast.
2. Apple. An apple a day can not only keep the doctor away. But, it will keep the fat from your belly! Researchers at Penn State recently found that if you eat a large apple just before a meal you will take in between 175-200 fewer calories during the meal. A large apple has about only about 120 calories. Here’s a weight loss secret: Not only does the apple’s fiber make you feel more full. It requires way more chewing than other foods. So, you’ll think you’re eating more than you actually are!
3. Grapefruit. If you ate half of a grapefruit 3 times a day and didn’t change anything else about your diet, you could lose 4 pounds in 12 weeks! Thats what scientists at Louisiana State University discovered recently. The high level of acidity in grapefruit actually slows down your digestion rate which will help you feel full longer.
4. Coffee. Its true! Coffee gives you a boost of antioxidants. Not only that, it helps to increase metabolism and reduce your appetite. The Journal of Physiology and Behavior published a study that said the metabolic rate of caffeinated coffee drinkers was up to 16% higher that the decaf drinkers. Why? Because caffeine increases your heart rate, acting as a stimulant to your central nervous system. But don’t order the venti. The best way to enjoy the benefits of coffee for weight loss is to enjoy several small servings of 8 ounces or less during the day.
5. Pork Chops. Here’s a secret tip to lose weight: Selenium is an essential mineral that helps you preserve muscle while shedding pounds. Sure beef and chicken have selenium. But, pork chops have 5 times as much selenium as beef and twice as much as chicken.
6. Full-Fat Cheese. It sounds counter intuitive doesn’t it? But its true. You no longer have to eat the flavorless vacuum sealed low fat cheeses. There is far more protein in full fat cheese. And if you eat a controlled amount, you’ll actually feel fuller as a result. Full-fat cheese is a great snack for weight loss.
Source by R. Dean