There are many different programs to lose weight. You may be following a weight loss program as you are reading this also. Now I don’t know of the methods told in your program about losing weight. All I know is that there are many ways to actually lose weight, only we have to know about them. Some of these many ways might be very good and some may not be that good, and some might just be very bad. In this article we will look at 4 wrong ways to go about losing weight and 6 effective fat loss ways that you can use. You can take these effective methods of fast fat loss even if you are in the middle of some weight loss program. These methods will just increase your fat loss and also at a much faster rate.
Now here are the 4 wrong ways of losing weight:-
- Focus on Creating an Energy Deficit by Reducing Calories– You end up creating an energy deficit and end up reducing your metabolism. It is important to lay focus on increasing energy expenditure AND reducing calories (slightly) So anything that you do to reduce fat which causes you o slow down your metabolism, is harmful.
- Removing Dietary Fat– Don’t all of us do this? I have seen in so many cases that people reduce dietary fats to maintain their good figures, to reduce fat, they keep saying “oh I can’t take this because I am on a diet which doesn’t allow the intake of this”. Well no matter how advanced science has gotten, when people are still believing that reducing dietary fat is going to get them to lose weight, its sad. So reducing dietary fat is NOT the key to lose weight faster.
- Relying on Weight Loss ‘Gimmicks’– Now majority of the diet programs and schedules offer you complete planned food. For instance, these programs make sure you eat cabbage or grapefruit at every meal to lose body fat. this let me tell you isn’t smart as these diet programs are entirely based on caloric restriction to elicit temporary fat loss and not some characteristic specialty of the ‘gimmick’ food.
- Believing Some Sort Of Chinese Tea Will Make You thin– This is the thing you see the most. The other day i was looking at some most popular Google trends and I saw that ‘weight loss’ is the most searched for topic in Google and Bling search engines. Now when a topic is so popular, the products for the topic are ever increasing. So one of the so called weight loss methods gaining popularity lately is Chinese Tea. They have been all over the Internet lately. Think about it, people don’t make 1000’s of web pages selling the same kind of a product unless there are buyers. But the truth is that there is NO magic tea from China that is going to help you reduce your weight faster. Mind you, Green Tea can help but you need to have A LOT of it to actually make a difference in your weight. Do not fall for the CELEBRITY endorsements. In stead, use the techniques that most of the celebrity use to stay nice and fit looking.
The above were the 4 wrong ways that MOST people use to lose quick weight or lose MORE weight. But this is only hindering of the body as the vital nutrients do not reach your body.
Now the following are the 6 strategic ways to start losing weight INSTANTLY, no FLUFF. This is what you NEED to do:-
- Limit your intake of RICE, SUGARY DRINKS, POTATOES, BREAD directly after your work out. This takes advantage of a bio-chemical space in which your body is put in a state to process better these types of foods instead of having them lay a foundation for another layer of body fat. When you work out, you burn calories, and you are emptying certain space occupied by fat. Now this void will be filled once you take in these prohibited substances because of which you gain MORE fat than even before. So avoid the intake of these few things especially after your work out.
- Increase your intake of green leafy vegetables (preferably every meal). Greens have a volume advantage, which means, you can eat a lot of them without actually in taking lot of calories. This is a super method as it helps you curb your hunger without curbing your nutrition. Greens have more food value than other vegetables, which maintains your minerals, vitamins, etc. levels even during dieting.
- You should be eating 5 to 6 times a day, and EVERY DAY. If you didn’t know eating more TIMES a day is MOST effective and essential when you are trying to lose weight quickly or otherwise. This habit allows better controlling of blood sugar levels, and allows constant nutrients into your body throughout the day, even though you don’t eat a LOT. Hunger cravings are the most dangerous and always come in the way of a diet program, but eating more TIMES a day helps keep your cravings under control.
- Eat more protein (every meal). Protein is the ace in the hole in your diet. Proteins are harder to break down than your other nutrients, hence it takes more energy to digest them. Proteins also support the maintenance and protection of your lean body mass and is a great REPLACEMENT for carbohydrates. This is because it is not a large simulator of insulin which you need to DEFINITELY control while dieting.
- You have to be keeping yourself physically active. You should participate in metabolically challenging strength training and interval training at least 3 to 5 times a week.
- Metabolic resistance training, which is categorized by short rest periods and sets of 8 to 12 reps. This will help you MELT fat off quicker. You do not have to be afraid of lifting heavy weights in your training thinking you are on a diet. Once you follow the above tips you have more than enough strength in your body to lift heavy weights.
Now there you have it the 4 wrong things that you should immediately STOP in your weight loss program, and the 6 strategic steps you should start taking INSTANTLY after you read this article. This is not the information I have gained on my own. This is something I have learned from the books and program of a famous nutritionist. So don’t think this is all fluff.
Thank you for reading…
Source by Robb Engel