The reason for the high rate of failure of quit smoking plans is that most people hate the withdrawal symptoms that follow – such as depression, craving for nicotine, anxiety attacks, irritability, body ache, lack of sleep, interference with body functions (mostly when the person was in habit to go to the toilet or sleep only after lighting a cigarette) and so on. Some of the most popular herbal quit smoking remedies are described hereunder.
1. Native Remedies Stop Smoking UltraPack, Contains Crave-Rx, Rx-Hale, Triple Complex NicoTonic consists of multiple remedies that work well together to provide increased support for your condition. This ComboPack is the complete smoking cessation solution to control nicotine craving, depression, mood swings, irritability and restlessness. The Crave-Rx Drops reduce cravings, control appetite and prevent weight gain during withdrawal while the Rx-Hale Tablets prepare your body before beginning nicotine withdrawal and the NicoTonic helps to reduce side effects of nicotine withdrawal that make up the Stop Smoking UltraPack for maximum results when used together. Native remedies products are specially formulated by an expert team of homeopaths and naturopaths.
2. Gotu Cola – this is an herb that literally clears the head and improves the sharpness of the brain. It is particularly beneficial in the smoking cessation process as it fights anxiety attacks and increases the level of concentration.
3. Avena Sativa – this is an herb that has been used to fight serious drug addictions (such as opium) with great success for centuries. This herb too, prevents anxiety attacks and reduces the craving for and dependency on many harmful substances including smoking cessation withdrawal.
4. Garcinia cambogia – one of the side effects experienced during smoking cessation process is sudden weight-gain. This could be because people feel depressed and substitute the smoking habit with that of eating. Garcinia cambogia is classified as a citrus and is an excellent appetite suppressant. At the same time it raises the rate of the metabolism thereby increasing the rate of burning fat. This means a double bonus – reducing the compulsion to eat and reducing the weight. There are many other wonder herbs that can help with your quit smoking plans. Some of these are bayberry, ginger root, eucalyptus, skullcap and safflower. Let nature help you quit smoking today.
5. Supreme Relaxation and Stress Reducer Tea is excellent remedy to kick back and relax when you overcome nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Made from high elevation premium Ceylon tea and Australian Lemon Myrtle. It has also been reputed that this tea increases concentration on particularly bad days. This is 14 ounces of potent loose leaf tea. We include 100 fill it yourself tea bags so you always get the perfect amount. Recommendations: Use 1 level tsp. per 6 oz. cup; heat fresh water to a roaring boil; let steep for 7-10 min.
Choose one or a combination of two or more and get rid of this deadly habit – smoking. You could take the advice of homeopaths and herbal doctors (ayurvedic doctors) to help you cope with smoking cessation withdrawal symptoms and decide which combination works best for you.
Source by Sasha Maoory