Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Stars Equate To Stregnth
Summary : Super Foods By Stregnth
Here’s a Complete List Of the Super Foods, as put together by people like Oprah’s doctor, Dr. Weil, WebMD and a host of other nutritionists.
Super Foods, also known as anti aging foods, are foods high in antioxidants as well as high concentrations of crucial nutrients that have been proven to help prevent and in some cases, reverse the effects of aging.
The Super Foods are listed here:
* red wine, water, and green tea
* avocado, broccoli, onions, peppers, soy, spinach, and sprouts, hot peppers, leeks, daikon radishes
* açai, apples, blueberries, pomegranates, pumpkin, kiwi, oranges,and tomatoes
* wild salmon, turkey, eggs
* beans, barley, seeds, nuts, lentils, oats, walnuts and buckwheat
* cinnamon, dark chocolates, garlic, honey, extra virgin olive oil (“cold pressed”), sea salt, yogurt & kefir
* sea vegetables, irish moss, umeboshi plums, wheat grass, miso
The problem with this complete list of Super Foods is that they are almost entirely recognizable. Perhaps daikon radish, kefir and umeboshi plums are new to you but the rest are likely to be common foods.
Is it possible that the world’s superfoods happen to be the ones we regularly eat OR could it be that the people who collectively compiled this list over time only took the time to explore within their comfort zone.
It’s nice to see exotic fruits like açai, foreign fermented foods like miso and crazy vegetables like daikon radish are finally making it to the forefront. The world is a big place for all the superfoods to be concentrated here. Hopefully one day the foods we most commonly recognize will be just a small percentage of the list OR we expand our palette so they’re all common place.