Healthy eating is very important. It will help to ensure you a long and a happy life. You will also have less illnesses and your body will be stronger and better functioning. Certain foods are healthier than others and can have amazing benefits, like these 10 super-healthy foods:
- Fat free yogurt – Fat free yogurt contains the good digestive bacteria. It’s also high in calcium, that can aids weight loss.
- Wild caught salmon – Salmon is high omega 3 fatty acids that keep fuller for longer and that also keeps your heart healthy.
- Egg whites – Egg whites are very high in lean protein that helps to build lean muscle mass.
- Leafy greens – Leafy greens like spinach and broccoli are very high in vitamins and fiber and will ensure that your metabolism and other bodily functions works well.
- Blueberries – Blueberries are very high in anti-oxidants that protects the body against free radicals.
- Almonds – Almonds helps to reduce bad cholesterol and may also even help you to lose weight.
- Beans – Beans are very high in fiber and protein. Be sure to include them in most of your meals.
- Apples – Apples are high in fiber,they reduce the risk of heart disease and also makes your bones stronger.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes contains lots of lycopene, a powerful anti-oxidant that keep hair, skin and nails healthy, reduce blood pressure also and cholesterol levels.
- Orange juice – Orange juice is high in vitamin c and fiber.
A healthy body not only needs healthy foods, but it also needs to exercise regularly. Such exercise has to include cardio to keep your cardiovascular system healthy and weight training to keep the muscles strong and to ward of illnesses.
Source by Suzie Parker