Without a doubt, a healthy penis leads to a happy and content man. So how is this achieved? It is all about caring for that important body part that brings so much pleasure.
Penis Health and Sexual Self-Confidence.
Ever heard the saying ‘self-love is a must before someone can truly love and satisfy another’? This philosophy also works with the penis. Learning to care for a penis builds sexual self-confidence and increases penis health, so that when it comes time to use that manhood it lives up to all expectations.
6 Ways to Improve Penis Health
Here are 6 penis health tips to keep a penis in top condition.
1. Learn how to love thy self – masturbation is a must. If a man doesn’t know how to build up sexual excitement for himself then how is he supposed to perform well in the bedroom? Get to know how the penis works. Use a good lubricant. Practice self control. Bring the penis to the edge of climax. Then back-off. Repeat this several times before climaxing. Mastering the art of self-control builds stamina and endurance, and it makes for more powerful orgasms. Plus, it adds to bedroom excitement, and makes for much more rewarding sex. Please note that masturbating 1-3 times weekly is considered normal, anything over this is considered as excessive and may actually decrease the sensitivity of the penis over time, especially if masturbation is aggressive.
2. Forget penis exercise programs and concentrate on overall health – the penis does not contain any muscle, so no amount of exercise will increase its size or diameter. However, regular exercise will improve blood circulation to the penis, especially exercises that stimulate and activate the thighs and groin. One of the best exercises a man can do every morning and evening is squats. This will not only strengthen his legs, but also invigorate the tissues and cells in this region, and increase his cardio vascular capacity.
3. Drink alcohol in moderation – alcohol reduces cell function and also decreases nerve response, this means that drinking alcohol in excessive amounts regularly will have an adverse effect on penis health. Therefore to improve penis health consider cutting down on the amount of alcohol consumed, especially before having sex. Many people believe that alcohol adds to their sexual satisfaction because they feel like they are more adventurous when under the influence. This is because alcohol reduces the level of self-consciousness and shyness is alleviated. By reducing alcohol consumption, a higher level of sexual self-confidence is gained, the body is able to respond better to stimulus and overall penis health is improved.
4. Eat a balanced diet – the human body is a machine that needs all components to be operating well in order for it to function. If one part of the body is not firing on all cylinders then this usually has an impact elsewhere. It is also vital that the human body be fed with the right fuels so that it runs at an optimal level. This means forgetting about junk foods or only eating them in moderation, and instead, eating a diet that is high in protein such as fish, chicken, eggs, and other dairy foods, as well as vegetables, cereals, and other vitamins and minerals. This will ensure optimal penis health is achieved inside and out.
5. Drink more water – water is an elixir of the Gods. It flushes out any impurities in the body and rids the body of toxins and oxidants that damage cells and reduce efficiency and function. By drinking 4-8 glasses of water daily, the kidneys and the male reproductive system is kept running at optimal levels which, in turn, aids in maintaining penis health.
6. Use a penis specific crème daily – it is suggested that a penis health creme, (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), be used daily to aid in cell rejuvenation and improve penis health. This is attributed to the fact that these products contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that keep the penis in optimal condition.
Source by John Dugan